July 20, 2010

368 is the number to be exact....

...of pictures that I just imported to my computer from my point and shoot. Yes, that's alot. I'm usually pretty good at taking pictures, but just not as good at getting them to my computer. I even had pictures of my Dad from Easter. Those were the last pictures taken of him. Then I have pictures of his friends at his birthday party that he didn't make it inside. We took pictures to remember to show him later who had been able to make it. He never got to see those pictures though. Then the slideshow progresses and there are pictures of us planting flowers. See the morning that my Dad passed turned out to be a beautiful day. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, but yet the weather man predicted rain all that week. As much as our hearts felt gloomy and dark, it was an amazing day for my Dad. That day he entered the gates of Heaven to be with Jesus. We couldn't have thought of a better way to spend that evening than planting flowers for my Dad...we think he would have been proud.





No comments: