March 15, 2009



I actually just saw my blog listed under "blogs i read" on someone else's page...in fact, I was Blog stalking Cayce and saw it listed. Under the "We Are Forever Young" title, it read: "4 weeks ago." Wow, it has really been forever since I posted. For those of you who tune in regularly, anxiously awaiting another blog post, I truly apoligze. hehehe

We just arrived bag from Vegas, and Scott and Megan got married a month ago, and...actually pics will be easier. Vegas was SUPER fun, but we certainly didn't come back with more than we took--if anyone does. Enjoy and I will try my best to update more often! :)

the rehersal dinner...

Brynlee practiced being a flower girl...

1 comment:

Megan Edwards said...

Cool blog! I like all of these pics. Vegas looked fun! We should have the wedding ones soon. Can't wait to see more of the flower girl. :D