February 10, 2009


11 days and counting...holy crap! 11 DAYS.....till my baby brother will be MaRRieD!!! I am so excited to the great couple and have had so much fun with wedding activites to this point. Last Friday, Kristin & Phillip hosted a couples shower with us for the bride and groom! Thanks for being great hosts and allowing us all into your home!
The next party will be 2 nights before the wedding...and only GIRLS are invited! I can't share too many of the details but we plan on alot of food, laughs, lingerie gifts, and wine! Can't wait!

Have one of those favorites sites full of lots of goodies that you want to spend loads of money on? If you do, please share! One of mine is SWOOZIES. While browsing the site last night I saw the cutest wine glass for a bachlorette, but intstead of pulling out the Visa, I thought I'd put on my crafty hat.
This is the adorable glass I found online for $14.95 + shipping:

And for $2.99, this will be Megan's for her special girls' night:

CHEERS!

No comments: