January 2, 2009



I'm working on a few things for Brynlee's "big girl" room... Her crib will convert to a toddler bed and then a full size bed, but I think we may jump straight to the full size bed---when we do it. I don't think I'm quite ready yet ;)

We are changing the color scheme of her room and I am very excited about the new look. I've even taken on a few projects for it...

I think this will be her new bedding.

(The lamp is not finished yet..I added the fringe and the black swirls, but still plan to add pink accents and paint the base)

I fell in love with RibbitRibbit frames. They are SO cute but also about $40 a pop! Whew! So instead, I tried to imitate them... For $4.99 from Hobby Lobby, I would say they turned out ok.

While I am very stoked to see the new girly pink and black room, I am still really sad that she is growing up so fast! This post wouldn't be complete without her first nursery pics.


No comments: