December 1, 2008

















I know...I've been horrible about posting and there is so much going on that I have SO much to write about.

We had a wonderful THANKSGIVING. We truly have so much to be thankful for! After turkey day, we traveled to Grapevine for a family "baycation." We thought it was only fair that Brynlee got a vacation since we leave in 9 days--yes, count them-- 9 days, for MEXICO! A beach, sun, and beer....I can't wait!
Grapevine was great, and a dream filled vacation for Brynlee. She got to ride a REAL choo choo and Santa showed up on it! We stayed at the Gaylord Texan which was such a fun resort hotel...and again, it was filled with electric train displays!

Here are some pictures from last weekend. Hope you enjoy, and I will update again soon on what is keeping us so busy... a possible new house, Brynlee's health, work, school, and Christmas which is in 23 days. But who's counting?

No comments: