October 12, 2008

Sundays are much more than just gamedays...



The weekends never seem to be long enough. It probably has something to do with working on Saturdays ;) For most people, Sundays are a ritual gameday, but for us, it's more like family day. Corny, I know, but it is really so FUN!

Today, we went to a car show at Austin's new Galleria. Not only does Brynlee look just like her Daddy, she seems to have his interests too. She was so excited when she heard where we were going. It's the second car show she has been to with Steven, and because of her excitement, I imagine there are many more to come.

After the car show, we at lunch at Mimi's Cafe. It was good and we enjoyed it, but Brynlee REALLY enjoyed it...like EVERYTHING. Not only did she eat all her fruit, and fries (dont' you hate when they mess up the kids meal and put the fries on it anyway, point was no fries-fruit instead.) She also ate our lettuce, cucumber, zucchini, tomato, bread, and chicken strips. She got to pick her meal today and she ordered the corn dog bites. She truly is a woman who knows what she wants. Below is a picture of her plate when she was all finished. She's the only kid I know who picks the wienie out of the shell. The breaded outside is the best part to me!






I really have no explanation for this last picture. I went to Target this evening and left the two of them watching the Cowboys. When I imported pics to my computer, these were there. Giddy up Saddie!


No comments: