November 2, 2008

Sic'em Bears!











We headed to Waco this weekend for Baylor homecoming and had a great time. Brynlee is pretty "into" the Baylor Bears ever since we took her to meet Lady and Joy on campus a few weeks ago. We started early Saturday morning with the parade. Um, yea..she loved it until she was done. And when she was done, I mean done. It probably didn't help that all she had to eat that monring was a donut. I know, I know.

The game was fun. We opted for the George's tent instead of the stadium. Good call. Then we headed over to the game in the 4th quarter, when Baylor and Missouri were TIED! Can you believe that? They actually played a really good game!
I had made plans to see some old pals from Chili's and we squeezed in dinner with them at OTB. We were any server's nightmare, except that we all use to be servers too. Can we get a table for 9 adults and 4 highchairs. Yea, I know...we tipped well. It was great to see Katie and Amanda aqnd for the kids to get to meet; although, I still think a playdate would be SO fun!
The day ended with a trip to Kiddieland. We can't visit Waco without riding the Choo Choo. She is a boy at heart! What a fun weekend! Now, does anyone have suggestions on how to get the
tattoo off my kid's face?

No comments: